Friday, October 14, 2005

Sleepy All Day

I am poorly recovering from having to take a phenergan yesterday and today. Work called early yest. morning and again at five pm wanting me to work. I did get some money for last coupla weeks work and that helped....at least calm my worries.

Tomorrow, I have to go to Wally World and pick up some fud.

"Kingdom of Heaven" is on dvd and "Batman" will be next Tues, so I think I know what my next week will be spend doing...unless Aaron gets me the set of "Firefly". Ahhhh... If Twin ever gets me Sharpe vids, I'll be all spaz for weeks.

More backstory written in the form of names. The 'Serenity' movie is for inspiration. Can't wait til I get to see 'Doom'. Oct 21st!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somehow I always end up behind the blogspam. GAH!!

Hope it's going better for you...it's the same here. Keep hoping to catch you online, but oh well.::Grin:: Love you, dearly and hope to see you soon!

Rain?