Thursday, October 27, 2005

Livin' Like A Rock Star

"It hurts sometimes more than we can bear. If we can live without
passion, maybe we'd know some kind of peace. But we would be hollow.
Empty rooms, shuttered and dank. Without passion, we'd be truly dead."
-Spike?

Hotlanta and we walked about, taking pics of Centennial Square where the Olympic were held. It's bloody nice to have a relative with connections to hotels and a total of $26 bucks spent for what would be $600 of rooms...

There was this bitch, I have no other way to describe her with the possible exception of 'pretentious twat' which, though accurate, might be a bit harsh.

Adrian wanted to see a piece of artwork on PUBLIC display in the Chamber of Commerce building...no biggie...and she started in on me and my friend about how he COULDN'T step the two ft to look at the goddamned thing...

On the way out the door, Adrian, looking for all the world like a young executive from the CNN building across the way, leans back in and LOUDLY says, "I'd like to thank you for your hospitality...I haven't had such in a COON'S age..." in his best Brannaugh voice from 'Wild Wild West'.

Needless to say, she was an Atlantian African American fucking racist bitch. And it provoked the first bit of racism I've seen in Adrian in forever. He has had AA dates and is sooooo tolerant of all but sheer ignorance and fucking idiocy. She embodied both.

Oh my...

I didn't get to see her reaction, but he said it was a squeaky sputter. He is Spike, down inside folks, and we love him for it.

Atlanta in this ritzy area is clean, hilly and nice. Trees and such adorn the place and I'm not disappointed. Nothing to MOVE to, mind you, but something to enjoy while here.

NIN tonight...will update appropriately when I recover.

mwah and ttfn...
Morgan the Traveler

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you GO Adrian!! ::Applauds::

LeavesofLothian.blogspot.com said...

"The world is changing..." I hear Galadriel...

Mwah to Adrian for balls!

Rain?