Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Late Thirty

It's very early in the morning and I need to get some sleep. I managed a few hours today, and then failed at scrounging further. Tonight, I managed to miss a going away thing for a co-worker because of my inability to organize (translated: leaving it up to someone else to monitor times for me). I didn't feel much like moving from my location, anyway.

Message for Twin: I'm sorry that it took me so long to get home. I was talking w/Mienna and time got away. I had to make the other stop I told you about, so I didn't make it here 'til 45 min after I wanted to be here.

I'm going to try and get some sleep tomorrow unless I have to carry Duck to the doctor. If that happens, then I'll be out of the house for however long and then sleep...two more 12s mean I have to rest a bit or I'll be sorry and in pain by Wednesday morn when I have an appt.

All that translates into me not returning nor even trying for an update til Thursday. Perhaps I'll toss in some fan fiction here from LOTR and make a more interesting post that this.

Trying to keep it together...so far, I'm about 50/50.

No comments:

Rain?