Saturday, December 10, 2005

Rock Star....

I am, indeed, living like a rock star. I danced in pj's...to "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" last night in a performance moment with my ex. "So now I'm praying for the end of time..." (laughs). We also did a duet to "Wasted Time" by the Eagles...our theme song. And it isn't. If we two didn't have our whatever whenever back so g'damn long ago it wouldn't matter to count, then this would never be. And this...this is good.

Hugs to those who are at normalcy today.

I'll be back there "Come Monday.." and I'll use all of this setting for a novel. I know I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun time!!

One of my best memories of Goose Creek was you and Alex dancing to "Paradise..."

The hand motions alone..."We were barely seventeen and we were barely dressed..."

Rain?