Sunday, February 26, 2006

knitPro

Discovered knitPro courtesy of a new book I bought: The Happy Hooker. Between us all, we own the author's other books, but this one focuses on crochet, which is my favorite crafty, by far. Trust me, if I could find/figure out a way to make even $10K less a year than I do now as someone who did crafty/crochetey/fibery/beady things, I'd abandon my current profession, and take up the cause. The problem is, most women who can be "designers" have a husband who pays the bills. Trust me, that is not the case here.

If you click on my Title above, it will take you to microRevolt, the website where knitPro lives.

Ok, No More Plague Dreams....the last one was of a flood...and it was freaky.

I'm done with plagues.

Nightmares...

Ew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Hookers...Tatiana?

*giggles and ducks and runs*

-fellow happy hooker

Rain?