Wednesday, November 23, 2005

NaNo Doneness

"'Ere I am, mindin' me own bidness, mind you, and up walks this lolly of a lass..."

I'm done!
Squeeeeee!
Legolas Fan Girl Squeeeeee!

Ok. I'm lying. I have 50K out of ohhh...a 125K book, but I came, I saw, I crisised, I arc-ed, I denumounted, I wiggled, I blasted, I hovered and I...made it over 50K.

Right now, I have a little song and dance for you. It's more of an anthem, but it involved shaking ones ass...

"I went over 50K, so I shake my round booo-tay!"

Not Shakespeare quality, but it's the best my sleepless brain can manage.

Now I have the dilemma of friendfromNCintown vs buying food.

sighs.

Off to get paper paycheck (wtf are those, anymore?) and get busy. This whole Thanksgiving, steal a country from a people with a few trinkets and smallpox blankets gets to me, yah know? And don't get me started about St. Paddy and those fucking Irish snakes...

Bold and Beautiful, as always,
Morgan

No comments:

Rain?