Sunday, November 27, 2005

NANO Madness Subsides

Finished a few days ago and Nimster just crossed the line. So goddamned glad it's done and now, now...I get to clean it up, add 100,000 words and get with finding an agent. I'm so old. She's only 25 and has years of writing ahead. I've WASTED years in that time.

So, here's the thing...I think I'll shelve the space opera for two weeks and grab it back up after I have pondered what I'm writing next. Carry about the new Palm and make some random jottings....etc.

Oh I am soooo glad I don't have to work today. Wish I had one more day off, but I'm PF'd I think. Yeah, PF'd.

I'd re-watch all three LOTR's and get back to ME. I might anyway, but I doubt it.

More later, I pray...If I'm not distracitificated. I'm cruising Karl LJ's...I'm so naughty.

No comments:

Rain?