Friday, September 30, 2005

Return To Work

I managed to finish four hours tonight back at work...quickly, efficiently, more so that I thought my rusty self could. I've not been pointman for a module in a while, having served (swerved) as a stupidvisor for awhile before getting sick.

I did ok, thought. Startlingly enough, it might have been pure, mainlined adrenaline. The Danskos helped.

I've been lost in Kirill and the character for days in my head. I have real life ponderings, but for fantasies, Twin O' Mine, set off some hard core (NC-18, XXX) level lusts and I'm coping...barely.

Tomorrow, I'm off from work (and work the next three after that) but I get to eat din-din at a great Greek place and see Serenity.

Afghan progress is slow, but I'm considering ways to speed up the process.

Doom in ohhh....3 weeks. Merry Samhain to me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh JOY...blogspam.

Anyway...NC18, XXX, eh? hmmmmmmmmm

Rain?