Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Return To Normalcy

Found "Doing the Best that I Can (Berlin's Burning) last night while online. Goddessend! I need to make a CD before I get behind the wheel of a Jeep!

Returning to normalcy.

Tis a Dark Night in the Day.

"Rome" Week on the History Channel. So many emotions...So many...The BanDrui in me despises them. The Italian in me holds secret pride. The woman in me was so torn, even at one point in this life, that I forgo any thought of taking a male one as a friend unless I find him physically repugnant. There's somethin' about a Latin lover. Old myth.

Laughs.

Hugs to friends and family who have supported me through this.

Mwah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're up and about! And even gladder that you're feeling nearly 'normal'. Whatever THAT is. LOL

Anything you need, you know you can ask it.

Rain?