Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sick. Spaghetti Girl Drawing

I've felt cruddy for a week. Weaned off of Celexa and since I'd done this once before, I thought, hey! No problems. Well, the nausea and accompanying "flu-like symptoms" came, waxed and waned and I figured they'd wane for good after a week. It's 10 days out and last night I was in Urgent Care getting fluids and Phenergan IV from vomiting. Today has been better, but I've also taken Phenergan p.o. and felt slightly just out of body all day. My WBC's were up and so, there's the distinct possibility that my 'discontinuation syndrome' was also a sneaky wicked case of the stomach flu. Bleh. I've kept down gentle food today (chicken noodle soup, banana, crackers) and I am feeling better. Here's to hoping it lasts! So, as far as proud things for this week, since Effy Wild is doing a Swoon section on her blog, I only have this sketch and it's kinda old. It was made during the nine minutes the spaghetti was boiling, so she's Spaghetti Girl. Suzi Blu's "Soul Garden" class is starting sometime today. Thought it was 4:00 EST as was announced on one area of the classroom, but then it said 4:30...and is that CST? It's no biggie. Might have to nap through it. Wanted to use it to distract, but I'm pretty wimpy. Got one project done for myself, but can't go farther without info, so I'm waiting on a text or call. Anyway, my crazily decorated hardcover journal became my Soul Garden planner over the three ring binder and that's the way of it. Startled me. Also, if anyone sees it, it'll never pass for a planner, monthly or life. It has Aphordite IX on the front and Spawn on the back from a 2000 Previews. I'm sure it'll be arted and tarted more, but for now, it's not blank. I should capture a pic of it and use it for swooniness, but nah. Partially naked red women and Spawn just aren't the 'kitchy' pink and greenness of Soul Garden. TTFN. Damn, I missed Amber last night. Had such plans!!!

1 comment:

LeavesofLothian.blogspot.com said...

Duh, the damn FB link didn't work.

Rain?