Friday, April 22, 2005

D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Well, I signed the papers...now the court date is at hand. Or will be...

Alec Trevelyn is on USA...Bond, James Bond. Ohhhh...What a delicious couple(t). I have to say that he's far sexier than Bond and I adore Pierce Brosnan's Bond. Sean Bean is so wicked. When he threatens to rape the Russian programmer (Natalya), it's pure sex. No T&A, no simulated humping and he made you wish you'd been taken captive! Big death, little death...you'd probably be privy to both. (Hopefully, not in that order.)

It's getting warm here and my downstairs AC is screwed. Damn! It seems I'll have to fork over somewhere in the neighborhood of a grand for a repair and $4K for a replacement. That majorly sucks.

For the moment, I'm sitting here watching this movie and being glad I have at least one more day off before working yet another weekend. They tried to call me into work tonight and I couldn't. I was just too achy. Very sore hips and body.

I have bought cards, Mod Podge, scissors, and brushes. I have a Previews (comics) and magazine collection started. I'm going to make divination cards from them or ATC (trading cards).

Here's a treat...Thank you Ian Fleming!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Rain?