Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Well, I came online to discover that Bonded Hearts had been completely changed by it's owner. Odd. Is that like cutting your hair when you're upset then regretting it immediately?

My life has been in a turmoil inside my head for days now and I'm ready to toss up my hands and apologize. I lost hundreds of dollars in overtime tonight not working and I'm pretty pissed. Wellbutrin won't help this, I'm afraid.

Off to post in some games for lack of things to do and the fact I've become acutely aware of my foilables and mistakes made. Call it guilt posting, but it gets my mind lubricated for other writing. I'm still way into Space Opera musings.

The George Lucas AFI awards thing helped.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah,, Han Solo...the man I always wanted to be. Luke was always too whiney!

Can I be Random in your Amber?

Anonymous said...

My name is Tricia Hurley and i would like to show you my personal experience with Wellbutrin.

I am 54 years old. Have been on Wellbutrin for 1 year now. Helps with depression. No weight gain like with Zoloft or decreased libido like with Prozac. I do think Prozac worked better and the only reason I went off it was my husband complained about that libido thing.

I have experienced some of these side effects -
Involuntary jerks of hands and legs. Feels like when you're about to fall asleep and suddenly jerk awake, but this is in the daytime. Often feel like adrenaline is flooding my stomach.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Tricia Hurley

Rain?